Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Rating Scale

This is my rating scale that I will use in future book reviews that I write, and just a little insight as to what each one means. Thanks for reading!

1/5- One means the book was horrible. I will never read this book again. I won't recommend this book to anyone. I really hope I didn't buy this book!

2/5- Two means that the book was not good but I may recommend it to someone who is a die hard fan of that genre. I will not read it again. If I bought this book, I will give it away or donate it.

3/5- Three means that the book was okay. I will probably recommend it to someone who shares an interest in that type of book. I may read it again someday if I am bored and have nothing else to read, which is unlikely. This book may be permitted to hang out on my bookshelf until someone would like to trade for it.

4/5 - Four means I really liked this book. I will definitely recommend it to someone who I think would enjoy it. I will most likely keep this book if I have purchased it, and will probably read it again after waiting a year or so.

5/5- Five means that this book is in my list of all-time favorite books. I will tell everyone about it, even people who don't usually enjoy that genre of book. I will own a copy of this book and read it many times in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment